Skip to main content

Arizona Lovin'

This post is just a compilation of all the fun things we get to do and experience here in AZ! It is sure getting hot here and we are learning to adjust. It definitely beats Utah and Idaho cold weather though! Enjoy all the pictures!

 Brush Fire Grill ^^ with the missionaries before Elder Johnson (on the right) 
was transferred to his new area.

(That face^^)
 We LOVE the pool and thankfully this little nugget does too! -most of the time anyway.



 Yes, they all look similar but it was fun catchin' the ball in the picture! We bought a tee so that we could practice our field goal kicking. Needless to say, Tyson is better at it than I am!



 Glad that we found a park to go to! Emmy just immediately zonked out when we got there! Kept a fan on her because it was 106 degrees while we were out! thankful that there was some breeze of wind!










Comments

  1. aww such cuties all of ya! in the top picture emmy looks like her mommy! love that face!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brooks' Birth Story

Brooks' pregnancy was by far my hardest. The struggles with sickness, body pain in every way including a hernia, and the mental battles that I faced was almost too much for me. I know without a doubt that the Lord was aware of me and made up for that which I couldn't.  The only fun part of this pregnancy was not knowing what we were having! I still cannot even believe that I did this! It was such a challenge and by 30 weeks I was aching to nest and had no clue what to nest for! In the end I absolutely loved finding out at birth and will probably do it again!  We ended up moving in June which left me traveling about an hour to my doctor for my appointments. It was 100% worth it and I WILL do it again with my last. He is the best doctor I have ever had and the nursing staff and everyone around was fantastic to say the least! Hospital included. (I'll get to them later!)  Once I got about three weeks from my due date I requested for my membranes to be s...

KPHOTOGRAPHY

I love these two human beings! They are my absolute favorites!  Hope you all enjoy their cute faces like I did and do! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

My Favorite Hair Goods

Hey you guys. I decided to list my favorite hair products that I use weekly. I really do love my hair and try to take care of it the best that I can within my means!  I have the white or platinum blonde color of hair and to keep it from going yellow I use purple shampoo. I think that my hair holds color really well so I don't have to use it as often as others. I probably use the purple shampoo once a week and wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I was using the purple shampoo every wash and the front pieces of my hair were turning purple or blue and still do sometimes. Some people have to leave it in a while longer to make it effective. I however do not and I use it like regular shampoo, on and off. This brand that I am sharing with you today is easily the best one I have used and it works very well. I would recommend this one to anyone. You can find it on amazon and search for Fanola No Yellow Shampoo or click here . It's only $10! Next up is how I keep my hair from looking...