Skip to main content

keeping up with the cox's

You guys... We moved to UTAH!

After much prayer and thinking, we finally decided to start looking into other job opportunities for Tyson. I knew he would be amazing wherever he went and I have always told him I would follow him to the edge of the world, but it was time to be closer to family and closer to each other. We are hoping that this change will only grow our relationships around us and ours most importantly!

It's always bittersweet to move and for change. We miss our Arizonian family very much and can't wait to see them again. We have been blessed with good people and the wonderful church wherever we go and will be forever grateful for that.

Tyson has accepted a new job in Utah working as a Superintendent. He's the bomb.com and will do such an amazing job! I am so proud of him! He is hard working and it has truly paid off. We are now in the search of our next home while we sell and say goodbye to our Arizona home.

There is no way we would have made it to where we are or become who we are without the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

I know that our Savior love us and is aware of us and our needs. I know that he is constantly mindful of myself and my family and EVERYONE.

I know that he has a plan for me and my family. That he is willing to guide us and help us along our journey as long as we are willing to take his hand and follow his lead.

I am grateful for my husband who has worked so hard to provide for our family. Grateful for his power of the priesthood and how he works to stay worthy of it.

I am grateful for a loving family who supports and loves us.

I am grateful for the gift of life that we all have and hope that I can continue to live mine to the fullest. To love my husband and children as much as I possibly can and to most importantly, love my Savior unwaveringly.

I know the church is true and I sustain our prophet Thomas S. Monson. What amazing examples of unconditional love and leadership I have to look up to. I am truly blessed.



xoxo,
Kamee











































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brooks' Birth Story

Brooks' pregnancy was by far my hardest. The struggles with sickness, body pain in every way including a hernia, and the mental battles that I faced was almost too much for me. I know without a doubt that the Lord was aware of me and made up for that which I couldn't.  The only fun part of this pregnancy was not knowing what we were having! I still cannot even believe that I did this! It was such a challenge and by 30 weeks I was aching to nest and had no clue what to nest for! In the end I absolutely loved finding out at birth and will probably do it again!  We ended up moving in June which left me traveling about an hour to my doctor for my appointments. It was 100% worth it and I WILL do it again with my last. He is the best doctor I have ever had and the nursing staff and everyone around was fantastic to say the least! Hospital included. (I'll get to them later!)  Once I got about three weeks from my due date I requested for my membranes to be s...

KPHOTOGRAPHY

I love these two human beings! They are my absolute favorites!  Hope you all enjoy their cute faces like I did and do! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

My Favorite Hair Goods

Hey you guys. I decided to list my favorite hair products that I use weekly. I really do love my hair and try to take care of it the best that I can within my means!  I have the white or platinum blonde color of hair and to keep it from going yellow I use purple shampoo. I think that my hair holds color really well so I don't have to use it as often as others. I probably use the purple shampoo once a week and wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I was using the purple shampoo every wash and the front pieces of my hair were turning purple or blue and still do sometimes. Some people have to leave it in a while longer to make it effective. I however do not and I use it like regular shampoo, on and off. This brand that I am sharing with you today is easily the best one I have used and it works very well. I would recommend this one to anyone. You can find it on amazon and search for Fanola No Yellow Shampoo or click here . It's only $10! Next up is how I keep my hair from looking...