Skip to main content

Get Your Smile On

Okay everyone,

You should all know that I am such a stickler when it comes to having a clean mouth! I am always getting after my husband or kids if they haven't brushed their teeth! I have such a wild imagination that the thought of plaque just absolutely grosses me out to the MAX! Anyone else with me on this?

Well, as you can all remember, a while back I did a giveaway with Smile Brilliant and their teeth whitening system. It was such a successful experience for me and I really appreciate a good company! I hope some of you were able to experience them for yourselves. If not, get on it!

Smile Brilliant and I are working together again and this time it's using their AMAZING Electronic Toothbrush!  This brush has been a total game changer for me! 



I have never used an electronic toothbrush until now and I will never go back. With Smile Brilliant's cariPRO Ultrasonic Toothbrush I feel like I am getting that fresh-clean from the dentist feeling! For me that goes a long way. I enjoy my dentist visits for the most part ;)

Let's talk some details on this amazing toothbrush:

1 cariPRO™ Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush
  • 40,000 vibrations / minute dynamic cleaning action
  • 5 brush modes (clean, white, massage, gum care, sensitive)
  • 30 day battery life (on full charge)
  • Ergonomic slim design with graphite gray soft-touch grip
  • Waterproof design is safe for shower or bath
  • Auto-interval smart timer for even & timed brushing
  • Wireless charging dock
  • 2 YEAR WARRANTY

My most favorite feature is the gum care! It is the perfect speed to really clean your gums and get them healthy. Gum health is such a huge deal and I strive to keep mine as healthy as possible. This feature gets used every time I brush. 

Often, I find myself brushing for far longer than required because I am enjoying it so much. Each feature can offer something different and I always have to use a couple of them each time I brush!

As you can see I am in love with this product and think you will be too! So to get you all excited I am offering a GIVEAWAY. The giveaway will be for a FREE Ultrasonic Electric Toothbrush! Follow this link here to enter! Or go ahead and start shopping now with my 20% off coupon code below! 

20% OFF COUPON CODE: thecoxcasa30



<!-- SMILE BRILLIANT ARTICLE WIDGET START --> <a id="smilebrilliant_widget_article" title="electric toothbrush">electric toothbrush</a> <script src="//www.smilebrilliant.com/widget-caripro-article/thecoxcasa/773/228" type="text/javascript"></script> <!-- SMILE BRILLIANT ARTICLE WIDGET END -->

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brooks' Birth Story

Brooks' pregnancy was by far my hardest. The struggles with sickness, body pain in every way including a hernia, and the mental battles that I faced was almost too much for me. I know without a doubt that the Lord was aware of me and made up for that which I couldn't.  The only fun part of this pregnancy was not knowing what we were having! I still cannot even believe that I did this! It was such a challenge and by 30 weeks I was aching to nest and had no clue what to nest for! In the end I absolutely loved finding out at birth and will probably do it again!  We ended up moving in June which left me traveling about an hour to my doctor for my appointments. It was 100% worth it and I WILL do it again with my last. He is the best doctor I have ever had and the nursing staff and everyone around was fantastic to say the least! Hospital included. (I'll get to them later!)  Once I got about three weeks from my due date I requested for my membranes to be s...

KPHOTOGRAPHY

I love these two human beings! They are my absolute favorites!  Hope you all enjoy their cute faces like I did and do! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

My Favorite Hair Goods

Hey you guys. I decided to list my favorite hair products that I use weekly. I really do love my hair and try to take care of it the best that I can within my means!  I have the white or platinum blonde color of hair and to keep it from going yellow I use purple shampoo. I think that my hair holds color really well so I don't have to use it as often as others. I probably use the purple shampoo once a week and wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I was using the purple shampoo every wash and the front pieces of my hair were turning purple or blue and still do sometimes. Some people have to leave it in a while longer to make it effective. I however do not and I use it like regular shampoo, on and off. This brand that I am sharing with you today is easily the best one I have used and it works very well. I would recommend this one to anyone. You can find it on amazon and search for Fanola No Yellow Shampoo or click here . It's only $10! Next up is how I keep my hair from looking...