Skip to main content

Emmy is FOUR!

Emmy Honey

  • Loves the book NIBBLES
  • Loves kids YouTube
  • Still loving to dress up in her princess dresses
  • Still calls mom her best friend
  • Loves to make new friends
  • Loves the park
  • Loves being outside no matter the weather
  • Good big sister to Riggins
  • Is tall and skinny according to the Dr.
  • Really doesn't like getting her hair done
  • Loves makeup on her lips
  • Big into Spirit, Fashioms, Shopkins and Play-doh
  • Always wants to play with her cousins
  • Has a vocabulary that can put some adults to shame
  • Moody little girl
  • Very inventive and creative
  • Loves to play with her barbie princesses
  • Absolutely loves to sing, but is shy about it sometimes
  • Loves hugs and Edelweiss song before bed
  • Favorite shows are Spirit, Sophia, and Paw Patrol
  • Love Sky from Paw Patrol
  • Very smart and doing really well in her preschool class
  • She loves going to preschool
  • Takes Dance and Tumbling and has a love/hate for them both
  • Makes lots of messes and doesn't want to pick them up
  • Misses Arizona and her house there
  • Has to have juice and milk every day before she drinks water
  • Has to have her blanket and horsie before bed










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brooks' Birth Story

Brooks' pregnancy was by far my hardest. The struggles with sickness, body pain in every way including a hernia, and the mental battles that I faced was almost too much for me. I know without a doubt that the Lord was aware of me and made up for that which I couldn't.  The only fun part of this pregnancy was not knowing what we were having! I still cannot even believe that I did this! It was such a challenge and by 30 weeks I was aching to nest and had no clue what to nest for! In the end I absolutely loved finding out at birth and will probably do it again!  We ended up moving in June which left me traveling about an hour to my doctor for my appointments. It was 100% worth it and I WILL do it again with my last. He is the best doctor I have ever had and the nursing staff and everyone around was fantastic to say the least! Hospital included. (I'll get to them later!)  Once I got about three weeks from my due date I requested for my membranes to be s...

KPHOTOGRAPHY

I love these two human beings! They are my absolute favorites!  Hope you all enjoy their cute faces like I did and do! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

My Favorite Hair Goods

Hey you guys. I decided to list my favorite hair products that I use weekly. I really do love my hair and try to take care of it the best that I can within my means!  I have the white or platinum blonde color of hair and to keep it from going yellow I use purple shampoo. I think that my hair holds color really well so I don't have to use it as often as others. I probably use the purple shampoo once a week and wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I was using the purple shampoo every wash and the front pieces of my hair were turning purple or blue and still do sometimes. Some people have to leave it in a while longer to make it effective. I however do not and I use it like regular shampoo, on and off. This brand that I am sharing with you today is easily the best one I have used and it works very well. I would recommend this one to anyone. You can find it on amazon and search for Fanola No Yellow Shampoo or click here . It's only $10! Next up is how I keep my hair from looking...