Skip to main content

Gma-H and Aunt Mandee came to visit!

YAY for Gma-H and aunt Mandee visit! 
Emmy loved getting to see these two and have a fun weekend shopping and at the pool! She was all smiles all weekend long! I am so glad they were able to fly out and see our family for a bit. I hardly get to see my little sister because she plays college ball in Wyoming. It's the pits!!! For being a few months since they last saw her, Emmy acted like she knew exactly who they were! I'm sooooooo grateful for such an awesome mother who really helped our family out during this trip and for her unconditional love and support for us! She is the real deal peeps :) Emmy adores her just like I do! Thanks for the GREAT weekend you two! -Love Kam & Tys

What an awesome sunset we got to see on our drive home!

 SHOPPING & FOOD! We had a blast at the mall where Gma-H spoiled us all! We got to ride this elephant around the mall for 12 minutes! Emmy was so content and loving it! ^^^^


 Party at the pool! Our pool is hardly ever being used. So we had the place to ourselves the entire time! I feel like we own the thing because Tys, Ems, and I are the only people who ever go to it! So much fun having more family there to enjoy it with! Thank you mom for the FLOATIES!!!!


 Grandma took care of Emmy's cereal feeding at night! She has the touch! Emmy ate way better with her than she has with me!
 LOVE YOU MOM, THANK YOU SO MUCH!












Comments

  1. I guess you already know YOU HAVE AN AMAZING MOM! These are great pics. I'm so glad she went to play with you guys! You are looking way good girlie! Your little family is darling! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Brooks' Birth Story

Brooks' pregnancy was by far my hardest. The struggles with sickness, body pain in every way including a hernia, and the mental battles that I faced was almost too much for me. I know without a doubt that the Lord was aware of me and made up for that which I couldn't.  The only fun part of this pregnancy was not knowing what we were having! I still cannot even believe that I did this! It was such a challenge and by 30 weeks I was aching to nest and had no clue what to nest for! In the end I absolutely loved finding out at birth and will probably do it again!  We ended up moving in June which left me traveling about an hour to my doctor for my appointments. It was 100% worth it and I WILL do it again with my last. He is the best doctor I have ever had and the nursing staff and everyone around was fantastic to say the least! Hospital included. (I'll get to them later!)  Once I got about three weeks from my due date I requested for my membranes to be s...

KPHOTOGRAPHY

I love these two human beings! They are my absolute favorites!  Hope you all enjoy their cute faces like I did and do! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

My Favorite Hair Goods

Hey you guys. I decided to list my favorite hair products that I use weekly. I really do love my hair and try to take care of it the best that I can within my means!  I have the white or platinum blonde color of hair and to keep it from going yellow I use purple shampoo. I think that my hair holds color really well so I don't have to use it as often as others. I probably use the purple shampoo once a week and wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I was using the purple shampoo every wash and the front pieces of my hair were turning purple or blue and still do sometimes. Some people have to leave it in a while longer to make it effective. I however do not and I use it like regular shampoo, on and off. This brand that I am sharing with you today is easily the best one I have used and it works very well. I would recommend this one to anyone. You can find it on amazon and search for Fanola No Yellow Shampoo or click here . It's only $10! Next up is how I keep my hair from looking...