Skip to main content

Bear Lake with the Cox's 2018

For Tyson's side of the family get together this year we went to Bear Lake! We love Bear Lake and it was so much fun! Day one we spent the entire day at the lake. We rode wave runners (some of us rode too close to others and got a ticket 🤣), we floated, we ate way too much food, took naps, swam like mermaids and had all sorts of fun! One thing we did not do collectively as a group was wear sunscreen often enough! Everyone was burnt on some part of their body!






























Day two we hung out at the cabin, had naps, and went on a fun hike to Bloomington Lake! The first time I went to Bloomington Lake was when I first started college at USU. All the boys took the plunge several times on the rope swing! 













Day three we played games, four-wheeler rides, make-up, and watched Harry Potter and had serious discussions about it! 

















 These pictures of Emmy were an example of a child who does not like to lose. HAHAHA


Last day we packed up the cabin, tried to take take pictures of all the kids together and hit the pool and pizza before we all went home!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brooks' Birth Story

Brooks' pregnancy was by far my hardest. The struggles with sickness, body pain in every way including a hernia, and the mental battles that I faced was almost too much for me. I know without a doubt that the Lord was aware of me and made up for that which I couldn't.  The only fun part of this pregnancy was not knowing what we were having! I still cannot even believe that I did this! It was such a challenge and by 30 weeks I was aching to nest and had no clue what to nest for! In the end I absolutely loved finding out at birth and will probably do it again!  We ended up moving in June which left me traveling about an hour to my doctor for my appointments. It was 100% worth it and I WILL do it again with my last. He is the best doctor I have ever had and the nursing staff and everyone around was fantastic to say the least! Hospital included. (I'll get to them later!)  Once I got about three weeks from my due date I requested for my membranes to be s...

KPHOTOGRAPHY

I love these two human beings! They are my absolute favorites!  Hope you all enjoy their cute faces like I did and do! I LOVE MY FAMILY!

My Favorite Hair Goods

Hey you guys. I decided to list my favorite hair products that I use weekly. I really do love my hair and try to take care of it the best that I can within my means!  I have the white or platinum blonde color of hair and to keep it from going yellow I use purple shampoo. I think that my hair holds color really well so I don't have to use it as often as others. I probably use the purple shampoo once a week and wash my hair 2-3 times a week. I was using the purple shampoo every wash and the front pieces of my hair were turning purple or blue and still do sometimes. Some people have to leave it in a while longer to make it effective. I however do not and I use it like regular shampoo, on and off. This brand that I am sharing with you today is easily the best one I have used and it works very well. I would recommend this one to anyone. You can find it on amazon and search for Fanola No Yellow Shampoo or click here . It's only $10! Next up is how I keep my hair from looking...