Little Brooks and I had the opportunity to join my momma and little sister's best friend and go to South Carolina to see my little sister, Mandee graduate from Basic Training for the ARMY. She was stationed at Ft. Jackson in Columbia, SC. It was such a fun trip and so much fun to finally see her again. She looked great and it was a good visit. While we were there we decided to enjoy a little vacation and head down to Charleston, SC. I am in love with this city and hope to take Tyson back sometime so he can see it too. -Graduation Day- -Family Day- -CHARLESTON- We went to a plantation and learned some History. It was absolutely beautiful here and I've never seen anything like it. We ate some delicious BBQ and experienced downtown. The homes here are to die for and I loved every single one. There were so many trees everywhere we went I was in awe of it all! Such a pretty place and so cool to see it all. ...
Comments
Post a Comment